Pasadena Personal Injury Attorney
Hurt in an Accident in Southern California?
Accidents happen, which is why virtually all drivers, homeowners and businesses maintain liability insurance. However, insurance companies prioritize profits, not people. Therefore, it can be difficult to get a fair settlement offer from an insurance company, especially if you try to handle a complex claim alone. An experienced Pasadena personal injury attorney such as Andrew Ritholz can help you determine if you have a case and help you maximize the recovery from any claim you should file against a negligent party.
We Offer Free Consultations
At the Law Offices of Andrew Ritholz, we prioritize customer service. Attorney Andrew Ritholz is honest and communicative, and can offer legal advice no matter where you are in the claims process. If you need assistance with a personal injury claim or need insight into whether you have grounds to file a lawsuit, then we can help. For a free consultation with a Pasadena personal injury attorney, contact our law firm today.
What Are Common Types of Personal Injury Claims?
Personal injury law is a broad category and encompasses a wide variety of different types of claims. Our personal injury law firm has over 30 years of experience with these kinds of cases, including claims involving:
- Automobile accidents. We represent all auto accident claims, and have experience with complex cases involving highway defects. We also represent uninsured motorist claims, which usually involve filing a claim with your own insurer
- Truck accidents. Accidents that involve commercial vehicles are usually much more complex than other crash claims. Our attorney assists families and individuals with trucking accident claims.
- Motorcycle accidents. Generally, motorcycle accidents involve more serious injuries than other crash types; therefore, you should always consult with an attorney to ensure you get fair compensation.
- Pedestrian accidents. Pedestrian vs car accidents often result in life-changing injuries and/or wrongful death.
- Premises liability. The most common types of premises liability claims involve slip and fall accidents and dog bites or animal attacks. We have experience with both of these types of cases, as well as other premises liability matters.
- Product Liability. If a defective product harms you or a loved one, then our law firm can help you pursue a claim against the manufacturer.
- Medical Malpractice. Medical negligence cases are complex and require familiarity with the law as well as medicine. We work with experts to support your case and prove that you received substandard care.
- Catastrophic, life-changing injuries. These complicated cases usually involve traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, severe burns and other life-altering trauma.
- Wrongful death. If you lost a loved one in an accident, then our attorneys can assist you in filing a claim against the liable party.
- Assault and battery. You may be able to file a lawsuit against your attacker if you sustained injuries from an assault.
- Foster care injuries and abuse. Foster children are often vulnerable to injuries and abuse; our law firm represents cases involving child injuries on behalf of foster children and foster families.
- Elder abuse. We handle nursing home neglect and abuse claims on behalf of elderly individuals and their loved ones.
When you have been involved in any type of accident, it is important that you speak with an experienced personal injury attorney to determine if you have a claim against another person. There is never any charge for an initial consultation; there are also no out of pocket charges for any personal injury cases that we pursue for you.
Do I Need an Injury Attorney for My Insurance Claim?
If you have been injured in an accident, then you will likely find that the process of dealing with the insurance company is interfering with your healing process. Insurance companies stay in business by paying as little as possible to people who file accident claims. Therefore, insurance adjusters will find ways to limit accident claims. That is why it is extremely important to work with an experienced Pasadena personal attorney like Andrew Ritholz. A lawyer can help you find immediate and appropriate medical care to treat your injuries. You should concentrate on eliminating the stress and turmoil you feel after an auto accident; leave the legal issues and insurance claims to us.
Additionally, at times like these, experience matters. It is very important that you hire a personal injury lawyer who has experience with cases similar to yours. With the right experience, your attorney can properly assess the extent of your injuries and determine the maximum compensation you may claim.
At the Law Offices of Andrew Ritholz, our accident attorneys will not only investigate your accident, review your police reports, evidence and medical documentation, they may also reconstruct the accident, hire experts and specialists to help determine who is liable in your injury case. These experts can also testify on your behalf, giving you the best chance of a fair recovery.
Hurt and Need Legal Help? Contact Our Pasadena Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been injured in an accident or harmed by someone else, then contact our Pasadena personal injury attorneys. In a free initial consultation, we can explain how we can assist you with your personal injury claim.
Andrew Ritholz is an experienced litigation attorney who can provide you with effective and compassionate legal representation through each stage of your case. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you do not pay attorney fees until the conclusion of your case. Additionally, you pay nothing if we do not win your case. You can contact Pasadena personal injury attorney Andrew Ritholz by calling (626) 844-7102 or by filling out an online case review form.